Super stock 2011

Jeff2

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I think that we need to thank Dennis Perry, NHRDA and SCHEID for adding this class. This gives us all more seat time to get this single turbo racing figured out! I would like every racer to use this season as a test session for next year meaning we really don't know if a danco is going to dominate or not!Lets go to TS and SCHEID make laps and see how this shakes out. Dan and Dennis are promoters of this sport just like we are and If something is an obvious advantage they will change the rule for next year I am sure. However Gary and myself did'nt change the rule on turbo's after weeks of complaining about a $5000 turbo being needed to win the race. The turbo rule I think ended up being good for reliability and we had zero turbo failures! Gary and I are going to pay close attention to how these other races go and If we make a rule change before next feb. you can bet it will be done to help the class grow and make it more competitive. Don't discount the fact that we have MADE HISTORY HERE!!!!
1 Dennis Perry posted NO INJECTABLES:hehe:
2 Dan Scheid went Common Rail
3 I have fell in love with a 6.7
4 A Duramax is feared!
5 Marco watched IDIOCRACY and his new saying is DO SOMETHING SMART!
6 I finally met The Roy Slaughter!
7 And finally Swole's truck is still broke!:hehe:
Thanks for the support Genos garage, Silverline, Smarty, and CARLS JR.

Last edited:
1 Dennis Perry posted NO INJECTABLES

That was a tough oneLOL. Next thing you know TS will build a Pulling Truck:woohoo:

Congrats to Jeff and Gary for a successful race and setting the bar.

I don't think anyone is happier about this than me:snoop:Thank you everyone that has been a part of this great sport.

I'm also wondering how many people we sent to the 6.7 store:ft:

Aron

I also think it's cool the NHRDA picked the class up as well. That should help out too. Nice work to all of you involved.

I also liked how they made it a gambler style that is good for the payouts and 250 is not too bad for us Po Folks. Now I have to figure out how to get a roll cage in the dually.

This is going to be a wonderful class!

We're glad that Dennis, Dan & (and hopefully others) have added Super Stock to their 2011 calendar - looking forward to running as many events as possible this year.

Marco has bought a DVD for the first time in a looooong time.
Guess what's the name of the movie? :lolly:

Let's do something smart and support this class the best we can.

Marco

LOL, I went and bought that damn DVD this weekend, and I swear the Blockbuster employees were straight out of the movie! The girl said "I watched this thinking it was going to be a comedy, but it was, like, REALLY depressing, to think that the world is gonna end up like that. I was just, like, really depressed after watching it."

Back