Super Stock testing

Stingpuller

I went to my local track last night and did some testing. I finally got this turd to run decent on the front half of the track. I went a 10.72 w/1.53 60' at 126 and a 10.78 w/1.55 60' at 126. If I can get this tranny to shift on time i'm pretty sure I can run low 60's or high 50's. I made some changes on the chassis and it has my 60' times back were they need to be. Thanks to the guys at Fleece Engineering for all the help. Jeff

The launches looked awesome and it kept pulling! I didn't get over to your pit before the night was over to congratulate you, so CONGRATS!!

Just put in one of PPE's transmission tunes ;)

Good job man! ET to MPH ratio looks pretty good. I'd leave the truck alone, I think you'll be very competitive.

I went to my local track last night and did some testing. I finally got this turd to run decent on the front half of the track. I went a 10.72 w/1.53 60' at 126 and a 10.78 w/1.55 60' at 126. If I can get this tranny to shift on time i'm pretty sure I can run low 60's or high 50's. I made some changes on the chassis and it has my 60' times back were they need to be. Thanks to the guys at Fleece Engineering for all the help. Jeff
Congrats! :Cheer:

You have a bigger issue though. How are you going to drive both trucks that are in the final round?:hehe:

Racing

Todd are you going to be ready to play in feb for the S/S race? I can't wait to come down to sunny Fl for a little fun. Jeff

Back