Super Street at TS

Looks awesome Brandon! Have you gotten an updated SFI tag for your sombrero?

You should bring that out here for nor cal diesel raley on the 15th

oof. That's probably a little too far, Google says 32+ hours.

Mass Air or Speed Density? LOL

Nice shutoff.

That whole truck is beautiful, man. Building so much of it yourself is a testament to your dedication and incredible skill. You should be proud. :clap:

Thanks! Definitely speed density. Although I may have something else up my sleeve as well.

That looks great Brandon, when are you going to have it on the track? I hope you plan on getting some big slicks on that baby.

Was going to T&T this Friday because we're headed to NADM Ohio on May 12th. Now with a turbo oiling issue I'm not so sure.

Very nice Brandon! I'm glad to see you were able to get it all back together in time. Are you coming to Indy?

:gag:

Looks awesome Brandon! Have you gotten an updated SFI tag for your sombrero?

I made one with a green Sharpie, but I think tech may be able to see it's counterfeit. lol

Looks great. I wish I could have seen it in person this weekend. What's nex on your schedule race wise ?

Wednesday May 12th is a local NADM event.

Wow!! you have broken in the new TIG right!

I love that thing. I still have just the DC loaner, but I've made countless parts on it now.

Very Very nice Brandon, have you played with the suspension? You get that thing to hook up, and its gonna be a b!tch.

There may or may not have been some modification done.... notice you can't see the rear tire really well. :evil

Tim, go look under your truck, I think it just left a small yellow puddle.

Tim, go look under your truck, I think it just left a small yellow puddle.

Nope, I got Brandon covered. Luckily we have till the 24th of July now. By then the rest of the engine mods will be complete, installed, and tested. The only thing under my truck is that poor little s-10 getting %^*$ed! LOL

Forgot to thank Jeff@Mumau, Don@F1, Josh@Woodruff, Jake@Haulmann, Jason@HRT, Brad@FASS, Zach and the firepunk crew for thrashing with me over the last 2mo.

NP man! I know that even though we had trial by fire - Jake and I are into this chit! If you think you need a little help with that 6leaker.... just remember its only a 6leaker.

(Sorry Tim :poke:)

Jason

Its ok, I can take it. Not much I can do but pull it out at this point.

Not that rumor Tim...sorry to hear about that...trust me, I know the feeling!

Rumor I heard was about a different little black truck that got his engine "problem" solved...

Hope you get it going again soon, and the damage isn't too bad!
Chris

Back