Supercharged Cummins

I understand that your turbo didn't quites spool like you wanted it to but could you post the dyno sheet? I am interested what the curves look like. Also what was your max boost on the dyno and driving?

That is also a really nice looking setup! What is the difference between that setup and the older ones other than mounting location?

anyone with a 12v fummins think this looks possible in a superduty chassis? Might be a bit of custom plumbing.

Okay seems to me like the best of minds are here on this topic. My question is would it be better for me to run the blower to turbo or turbo to blower I have a m90 and a p pumped 24v and I'm battleing the thought either way. Thanks for the help!

Okay, that was the original plan. Also that blower I have has a air bypass on it that runs off of vac, would it make sense to plumb that into the pipe between blower and turbo so if the turbo starts pulling more than blower gives it it will pull that valve open and be able to grab some fresh air?

Okay, that was the original plan. Also that blower I have has a air bypass on it that runs off of vac, would it make sense to plumb that into the pipe between blower and turbo so if the turbo starts pulling more than blower gives it it will pull that valve open and be able to grab some fresh air?

You don't think the bypass valve would be too small for the turbo to pull air through? I would think that it would be too big of a restriction. I would use a reed valve like turbolvr uses...

turbolvr, any info on how that setup behaves on a ported head? I think you said you see 5psi on your setup at idle.
curious if the extra air cleans up fuel like swirl does in a stock head.

Swapped out my turbo last night from the s480/92 1.1 to a s472/83 .9 and took a couple pics of the supercharger set up outside the truck

imag0293sz.jpg

imag0294h.jpg

Do you notice any big difference with the turbo swap?

I can bypass the super completely down to 0psi at 1800rpms in 4th gear :charger: Didnt get a chance for a good pull as it has been raining all day and i was just burning out on the highway going 70 still havent been able to get a full pull in to see where the boost is getting up to

I can bypass the super completely down to 0psi at 1800rpms in 4th gear :charger: Didnt get a chance for a good pull as it has been raining all day and i was just burning out on the highway going 70 still havent been able to get a full pull in to see where the boost is getting up to
Why did you swap chargers?

This one of you guys? :poke:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWiIaeM62Qg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWiIaeM62Qg[/ame]

Back