superchips flashpaq ?

Exactly as much as advertised, on every truck, everytime.................

LOL:hehe:.

i just asked a simple question...i dont need dumb@sses like yall to post stupid sh$t on my thread..

Does Google not freakin work??

How much power? Who knows, depends on many many things.

why are you even on the common rail section...shouldnt u be working on your 6 leaker ford??

you have no room to pick on even a 6.0 when even thinking about superchip

why are you even on the common rail section...shouldnt u be working on your 6 leaker ford??

:hehe:LOL. Thanks for the laugh seriously.

Read your question, then scroll to the top of the page. What does it say?

:hehe:LOL. Thanks for the laugh seriously.

Read your question, then scroll to the top of the page. What does it say?

Looks like it says your a stupid douche...btw I'm just borrowing the Superchips..it's not mine I don't plan on buying one I jus wanna know the hp specs...so fuk you an ur circle jerkin friend OrangeNV..I don't need y'all...go graduate highschool then u can think about talking ****

Looks like it says your a stupid douche...btw I'm just borrowing the Superchips..it's not mine I don't plan on buying one I jus wanna know the hp specs...so fuk you an ur circle jerkin friend OrangeNV..I don't need y'all...go graduate highschool then u can think about talking ****

Cooommmee on your starting to like me :)

Easy little fella have fun with your superchip :rockwoot:

Come on dude if ur gonna post a link get the right tuner on there...repeat after me superchips flashpaq, not superchips racing..2 different types of tuners...stupid fuk. I've already been there anyways before I put the thread on here.

Back