swap 5600 for auto

cummin95

Concrete King/Welder
Im looking to swap or trade with money or whatever.I have a 04.5 nv5600 with 132000 miles on it with a brand new 550 hp single disk clutch. /tranny is in 100% working order shifts smooths pulls good. Im looking to go a different route with the truck so if you have a 47rh or 47re or 48re and looking to swap to a manual please send me a pm.

yeah itll be back this wensday. Fca and fuel rail pressure sensor. also had to pull the tank and clean it

what did you use for reprogramming the ECU? Did you use a recovery file for a Smarty or something of the like?

He hasn't done a swap yet, just looking for parts. Trying to play keepup....................

hahaha keep up your a mess banean i wont ever keep up with people like you and your money. /especially with the snails you got under your hood

Have a 48re with new ATC cooler and looking for a nv5600. In Ashland, ky. Send me a PM and we will se what we can work out.

i already have a guy im working some thing out with i apologize for not updating the thread. If anyhting changes i will let you know

Back