Sway bar end links

diesel_ram_man

I'm redoing most of the front end on this truck i just bought 95 with 290,xxx miles. Almost everything is shot. Just ordered the upgraded HD steering from the 99's and a steering gear box stabilizer. I also need some sway bar end links, now i was looking into the MAXX links decent price, and updrade from stock. Now my issue is that apparently they made a design change from 3/95 and earlier and 4/95 and later. My truck was built in March. Now for some reason no site offers the MAXX links in longer than stock length for the march and earlier build. And this truck has i think 3-4 in lift.

So what are my options? Will it hurt to run stock length links? what will that affect? I've also seen getting a sway bar drop down bracket. Which option is my best?

do you have any evidence that it's already lifted?

stock links work fine for 3 to 4 inches of lift.

but I do need to know where I can find some for a lower truck lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Yeah it definitely has 2in blocks in the back. And has a big spacer on top of the front spring, probably 3-4 in. I email MAXX to see what they said on the matter.

maxx links (like everything) have their purpose
have run them in the past and not a big fan over moog's but everyone has different experiences i guess

I ended up ordering the stock link Maxx Links, I thought the truck was lifted but after further investigation i think it just has a leveling kit on it. We will see how they do.

Back