Switching back to stock suspension

Bowtie Boy

So I bought my truck about a year ago with an unknown 6" suspension kit on her..running 35's. Ive decided I want to go fast and was wondering how hard it would be, if possible to find someone with stock suspension and swap everything out..

You will have to swap the complete frt dif i am sure the one with the lift will have a mounting ear that is cut off. Other then that it should be no big deal to do, i am sure someone will jump on this.

You will have to swap the complete frt dif i am sure the one with the lift will have a mounting ear that is cut off. Other then that it should be no big deal to do, i am sure someone will jump on this.

You don't have to replace the diff. Cognito Motorsports offers a replacement ear. Your best bet is to find someone that has done a solid axle conversion. Most are dying to get the old out of their garage. Call Norcaltruck.com or Offroadunlimited and see if they have done one recently and know the customer has his/her parts.

Thanks for the info guys, going to try to contact cognito in the morning..seems like the cheaper route.

my brother got a box of stock parts when we took his lift kit out and the guy had the diff ear in the box so i tigged it back on and its been fine (run for over a year at strip and pulled). but granted a welders not in the garage cognitos brace will do fine.

Back