Switching to a single: advice

Cruising at 75 on the interstate 900(before i turned down preboost) Cruising 60 I see 750 and it hits 1100 getting up too speed. I'll take a video soon to show you how they are. Boost gauge from compounds is sticking so not sure how fast it light.

very similar to what i'm seeing currently with the vp....mine is just slightly cooler at 60mph. can't wait to throw some fuel at this thing. it really likes being around 4k.

My egts are very similar as well. I think last time i watched the gauge at Wot it got to 1800ish

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhblo_R5uJo"]Cummins with Billet S464 - YouTube[/ame]

Nothing major, just driving home in a crappy country road. Only got it up to 60mph du to the car in front of me.

way cooler than mine with a 66/71.... I see 900-1200 in OD....all the time

way cooler than mine with a 66/71.... I see 900-1200 in OD....all the time

I can see 11-1200 getting up to 60mph but it will come back down to 8-900* on good flat ground. A little hill and it will climb easily

do you think a 12v would spool a turbo of that size ? .... my sig is about to be updated ... timing and studs real dang soon .. ( 18* and 12mm arp's ) ... would like to see aroung 500 but more than that is beyond my hope's .... and my bank account...LOL

Got it all back together and took it to town. It spools really good, but it a little warmer than what I'm used too. I'll drive it some more and post back my results.

I'm glad that fit as well as I envisioned when we were talking about it!

do you think a 12v would spool a turbo of that size ? .... my sig is about to be updated ... timing and studs real dang soon .. ( 18* and 12mm arp's ) ... would like to see aroung 500 but more than that is beyond my hope's .... and my bank account...LOL

You might need your pump done up with at least 4k springs, and racked. Then idk if 215's can get you to 500hp.

And I would go to at least 21deg timing.

how fast though? mines around 900* at 75.

easily cruising at 60-70 Im around 1000ish.... hit a slight incline and it will cliimb easily to 1200ish.... around town 3rd-lockup stays 600-900... I dropped from 35's to 33s and it cooled a bit.... Still a vp, so can't really change timing

I cruise with my 472@70mph@750-800. Slight incline it'll go 1000-1050...decent hill in od will go 1150-1250@10psi.

easily cruising at 60-70 Im around 1000ish.... hit a slight incline and it will cliimb easily to 1200ish.... around town 3rd-lockup stays 600-900... I dropped from 35's to 33s and it cooled a bit.... Still a vp, so can't really change timing

60mph mine is 600-650* climb to 900* on a slight incline....overall its not really that bad. what electronics and injectors if you don't mind sharing?

quad, weston's 7x.012" Micro-blind.... Old azz Scheid HRVP.... I'd really like to clean it up/cool it off honestly.

I honestly wish I would have went a little bigger. I don't really have think I have an issue spooling this particular charger. I blew a boot off yesterday and crawling under the truck to fix the IC pipe I found a exhaust leak. So today when I removed the down pipe to fix the leak and wrap it with exhaust wrap, I noticed there was some decent play in the bearings. It doesn't touch the housing and there is no play in the thrust washer, so I assume its good.

Back