T4 turbo gasket part number?

PRattenbury

Neophyte
I couldn't stand it, I had to put the E.D. turbo on the truck fancy manifold or not. So off comes the little 64/71-13. On goes the E.D. T3-T4 adapted WG plate. See I have socket head cap screws for turbo mounting. Two will not work, since the turbo housing gets in the way of putting a long screw through the hole in the flange. Crap, strike one. Look at my two T3 turbo gaskets sitting on my inner fender. Not gonna work. New turbo is T4. Didn't get a gasket with the WG plate, didn't get one with the turbo. Dammit. Strike 2. I know I can get the studs, they'll be M10x1.5. But I have no part number for a T4 turbo gasket. Search function isn't getting me anywhere. Does anyone know a Fel Pro, NAPA or some other part number (maybe even a Cummins number to try and cross reference) so I can get this mammajamma on my truck? Any help is greatly appreciated.

I will send 1 of each gasket down to you Paul. Wasnt there a small ziploc style bag with a T4 flange gasket and oil inlet & outlet gaskets in the box?

Only oil gaskets in the bag... if anyone has a part number that'd be a big help! I don't mind running down to the store and getting one!

Only oil gaskets in the bag... if anyone has a part number that'd be a big help! I don't mind running down to the store and getting one!

3755843. There you go. Hope that makes up for not being here when you called the other day.:)

so how goes the battle with getting this new mamma jamma from E.D. on thurston, and what are you doing with the old 64/71-13?

I'm gonna look locally at the stores open on Easter Sunday for a gasket and studs. But the weather is going to be bad today which puts me out of business installation-wise. Thurston's too tall for the garage. The 64 will stay with its bigger sibling the S480 as part of my twins setup. U wanna buy the twins?

no thanks probably more then i can afford, and way more air then i need. a single 62/71/14 or 64 will do what i want or i may just save my money a little and get an s468 custom built from E.D.

Back