T444E HPOP Resv

Buck1

Something
Need the HPOP resv off a T444E that also supports the gear drive power steering pump. If someone has one that could be dimensioned out and a print made, I would be interested in that as well.

Could also have interest in a partial or full Swamp's Gen 3 setup.'

TIA.:woohoo:

Are you lookin for a tracing of the front cover w/reservoir or do you need one. Ive got a front cover and a reservoir. Let me know.

I actually just need a resv. or a print/tracing of one locating the bore and mounting holes for the power steering pump. I do need the one the holds the gear drive power steering pump. I have extra resv. that are just the standard powerstroke resv. (no power steering pump mounting) if you would like a parital trade, so you still have a complete front assembly.

Ok now I understand what your looking for and Im sorry. Unfortunately I have the PS cover etc. Not the one your looking for. But I think I know what your looking to do, not a bad Idea at all. If I can get a chance Ill try and talk to the guys I deal with at the International dealer and see what I can find out for ya. Once again sorry..

Back