T6 Manifold Feeler. Anyone interested?

cummins724

BREAKING $HIT
How many of you are interested in a Stainless T6 manifold? Trying to see how many we will need on the first run of them. Pretty Sweet!:woohoo:

securedownload.jpg

The stainless T-6 runners are 1.650 all the way to the center section. No step down like a three piece to cause turbulence. The exhaust gasket on a 24v is 1.685 so there's .017 from port wall to the gasket. Thats very close to a cast port match.

I just ordered myself a T3 manifold tonight, now I feel like a puss looking at that picture. lol

Who would have ever guessed 10 years ago that someone would have put a T-6 turbo on the manifold when a 35/3B twin set was it back then....love entrepreneurs! Port match and smooth and I say this is good to go!

Jim

Who would have ever guessed 10 years ago that someone would have put a T-6 turbo on the manifold when a 35/3B twin set was it back then....love entrepreneurs! Port match and smooth and I say this is good to go!

Jim

These manifolds are already smooth inside. A little polishing & you are done. I'm gonna make mine look like a mirror. LOL

T6Side.jpg

From this angle you can see the mounting flange has been angled to get rid of the turn found in most manifolds out there. Its as far as we could take it and still be able to weld them without having to back cut the plate.

Wow thats big!!! Email allready sent. I can't wait to get my hands on it, and port it.

T6Side.jpg

From this angle you can see the mounting flange has been angled to get rid of the turn found in most manifolds out there. Its as far as we could take it and still be able to weld them without having to back cut the plate.

Nice!

my dad just got the t6 center from haisleys today.it places the flange straight up and down.

Update:

I spoke to Johnny today to get the scoop on delivery time. He is waiting for the machine shop to get the T6's done. One of the machines broke down and it put them behind on production. Johnny spoke to them and they are saying 2-4 weeks before they start shipping them out. We are gonna start accepting preorders now and these will be shipped on a "first to pay, first to play" basis. Please understand that Johnny nor myself can control how soon these ship. We are going on the word from the machine shop and buyers must understand that machines do break. As of right now, this is where we stand. First round is set for 20 manifolds only.

"Got Milk?" has the first one.

Last edited:
T6Side.jpg

Is this the way mine is? Or has the design changed? Mine is a nice piece none the less.

Back