tach wire ??

Sfinch

Just sit back and learn
ok guys i have looked and looked i can't find what i need to know.
Im putting a 12v into a 2005 f250 that originally had a 5.4 gas. i have the 2 wire tach kit from destroked and i can't figure out how to wire it along with the pcs controller. the problem is i have 2 cam sensors and im not sure what to do with that.
here is what i have :
crank sensor +
crank sensor -
cam sensor 1 signal
cam sensor 2 signal
signal return
pcs tach +
pcs tach -

I have tried talking to them on the phone but they never want to answer and when they do they are never at a place where they can look at their diagrams. The one time i did talk to them they told me that they sent me the wrong tone wheel and possibly the wrong sensor. i have the standard 2 wire sensor and both a 60-2 and i believe a 36-1 tone wheel. Any idea what one i need?

This is what their instructions says to do. should I wire both of the cam sensors into that or just one? also do i just wire the pcs tach inputs into that as well?
i just dont want to fry the pcs or the computer in the truck.

03-07 The positive wire of the Ford cam sensor and the positive wire of
the Ford crank sensor are wired together with one of the Destroked cam
sensor wires. The second Destroked tach sensor wire is
connected to the Ford negative cam sensor and crank
sensor wires.

thanks for the help

That's destroked for you, there totally worthless and once they have you're money its all down hill from there.

Read the last sentance on this page.

Its pretty easy
http://www.destroked.com/pdfs/Tach_Sensor.pdf

As for the PCS
It should have a Tach + tie that into one wire of the pick up, Tie the tach - into the other wire.

I have found that the tach isnt correct on the 12v on the IC just an FYI. The pcs is much more accrute.

Back