talk to me about truck

crazyray

here to pick your brain
well trying to get 25 post in a hurry so going to talk about my truck help me out people. i have a 2002 dodge lbqc 4x4. i have a smarty a quadzilla xzt+ 100horse injectors a holly blue. bhaf. and i only put down 219 on the dyno anybody else have this problem?:what::blahblah1:

Are you on drugs? Because you just posted on like 5 different topics in like 2 mins. Why are you in such a hurry to get 25 posts?

did you leave it in first gear? do you have gauges, if so what are they telling you, did you upgrade your lift pump?

no gauges. i know i know need to get some soon. do have fp gauge never drops below 10. yes lift pump is upgraded. i hear tale of the abs on the front end keeping from making power when tires are not truning?

ABS shouldn't be an issue I wouldn't think, but I could be wrong, how long have you been running it like it is, maybe internal if you got it too hot, not far fetched looking at your mods.

dont use the smarty. but i was told that on these 02s the abs can have that effect. truck runs good what internals could be damaged. i have never held in it hard or anything im real cautious not havng any gauges.

well thats what i know. and i feel like have pissed away some good money for nothing thats why i am here asking for somebody with alot more knowledge then i to help me

have a full billit suncoast. going to be changing the torq converter soon as i dont know what brand it is and want to be sure that this is not the cause to this and another problem i am having.

What kind of dyno? What gear was the truck in?

If they know how to dyno a diesel, then there's something wrong with the truck. Check for codes,....maybe boost leaks too $.02

With those mods you should be somewhere around 350 hp +/-

will have to ask anna what type of dyno. was in 3rd? over drive turned off torq converter locked up. only code i have is for my battery temp sensor. have been hunting for boost leaks also but cant find any. i have a 35/40 hybrid now so things may have changed. also while i was on the dyno i got a lil puff of smoke and that was all. it normally clouds aout a 4 lane.

Wow big hurry to post a for sale ad? That usually throws up warning signs for us here.

lol didit on the wrong forum also. i have a vp smarty forsale and im in serioouse need of the money. not a spammer or anything just a poor boy in a pinch.

Back