Tapatalk!

Viewing the Site in full is great....if you're on 3G all the time. Tapitalk helps those of us on an E network most of the time.

THe full site is fine on my DROID also. I was wondering what the tapatalk thing was that has been popping up the last couple days. Glad I didn't get it.

DontLetTheDoor.jpg

will someone pleeeeeasssseeeee fix it?????? I keep getting the "this forum is temporarily closed" message.... Not a very good reminder for the fact that I paid more for this app than almost any other app on my phone. Yea its only $3 but it doesn't work!!! I think I downloaded it the first time CompD prompted me to which musta been back when we first got on with Tapatalk... I just wanna try it puhhleeeezzzzzeeeee??????? I be good i pwomise!

I just haven't had time or a good Internet connection when I do have time. I'll have it done before sept. 33 2019

Why in the hell do you need an App to view the site on a smartphone that already displays the site AS IS ?
I think people just collect Apps to say they have them. Save the damned site to your homepage on the phone, open it and you're there....it doesn't get any more simple than that....geez.......

That's how I see it.

Haha good one I'm veiwing on my verizon droid right now...

THe full site is fine on my DROID also. I was wondering what the tapatalk thing was that has been popping up the last couple days. Glad I didn't get it.

Yup, I'm sittin at the bar, happy hour, on my droid on the full site and its workin great. Thought when tapatalk chit came up at first I went to it then I started talkin to my waitress and she asked why I was going to buy a $3 app. I just laughed and told her I don't need to. I love verizon and my droid.

Garrett

I suppose you guys are stuck in your ways. frankly, it's slow to have to re-size and move things around all the time. Apps like this stream line things.

A command line will always be faster to manage a computer then a mouse in 9 out of 10 situations. with exception of Microsoft's crap because their UI blows and Command line even worse. That's why I enjoy tapatalk.

It's simple, shows relevant information, no clutter. texted based.

Good luck getting a full site without 3g...

But i'm getting error code ls1 on my hero so I can't view it anyways. I can view a couple other forums I am on just not this one :(

Back