Taterbuilt turbos

Guy on TDR has one listed for $800.00.

Hello everyone! I have a Tater Built Modified stock HE351CW turbo for sale.
This [un-moded] turbo is the one that came factory on all 04.5 to 07 5.9L Cummins Rams.

'THIS ONE' was modified by Tater Built Turbos in Ohio Aug 2015 and i ran it for 16,000 miles on my 04.5 till i found a used Garrett ball bearing turbo i wanted to try.

It will also fit the 03-04 Rams but will need a diff down-pipe and possibly a waste gate adjustment.

This turbo is in great shape, never pushed hard, max boost 37~ psi at 400~rwhp. Never over 1250egt.

The stock turbo has a 60-86 compressor wheel & a 65-58 turbine wheel.

This one has a billet 62-89 compressor wheel with extended tips and a 76-64 turbine wheel. The turbo of was completely rebuild at the same time the wheels where changed.

The turbo is stock appearing.

This turbo spools like stock, runs cooler, and has less drive pressure. It also has a great turbine whistle ,

Asking $800 you pay shipping. Last i heard Tater was getting $1300~~ for this size charger.
PM me or text 717 five56 030three

Spend your money elsewhere. North American Turbo Systems.

After the line of crap he thought he was feeding me at a pull, I'd not consider him. (Tater)

I'd be more inclined to ask the guy that beat him, who had a legal turbo, where his came from.

After the line of crap he thought he was feeding me at a pull, I'd not consider him. (Tater)

I'd be more inclined to ask the guy that beat him, who had a legal turbo, where his came from.

After all the crap I've seen him say and type. Hard pass.

Spend your money elsewhere. North American Turbo Systems.

Thank you sir!

OP. We can build you a stock appearing turbo and it will not cost you $1600+

S300 based or HX35/40 frame based.

Just an FYI to everybody reading this there is no such thing as a 67x67 S400 based stock appearing charger.... Just in case you see such a thing listed elsewhere. Hate to see somebody else get bit by such a thing. We had one in for rebuild from another source. It looked a lot like an hx35 based charger inside....

Back