TDI Power!

JFettig

Anyone else get their micro coal rollers on the dyno?
WtmGHTi.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/csxqqH1.jpg

1.9L Passat TDI
11mm pump
lift pump
R520 nozzles
GTB2056VL
Very custom tune.
234whp, 373ft-lbs

Aiming for 400ft-lbs next.

I dynoed mine stock and made 140HP, I'm curious to see what it will do with the tune now. Eventually I would like to get a better charger at get up around 220HP or so.

Wow I cant imagine how much fun that must be to drive with double the hp and tq.

One of these day I'm going to get over there for my much need injectors and tune.

I've had my '06 on the dyno several times... I think the highest measurements on the Dyno Dynamics load cell dyno were 135 hp and 270 or so lbs/ft of torque...

Nice. Do those have pretty bad torque steer? My Honda Accord stock had noticeable torque steer, and that was maybe 140hp/150ft-lbs?

VTEC yo!LOL

Thanks guys, yeah it pulls pretty hard to the right most of the time, depending on the road. I have a little more tuning to do and I'll get it back on this dynojet and maybe on a dyno dynamics I was on with a different setup to compare the two.

Nice numbers. You have the stock tranny in there still? I don't see it holding up for very long if you do LOL

The manual trans in the VWs seems to hold up pretty well to modded TDIs! The autos, not so much...

Not the trans in my Passat, if I'm really making 373ft-lbs and I launch it, I will lunch it.

Not bad! I don't get to play with our '11 till the warranty is up.

Why? If you break something increasing power you'll pay for it, warranty or not. It doesn't make any sense to wait until a warranty is expired to modify an engine.

Have you broken my 120mph record with this car yet? Or am I still the fastest one to ever drive this car?

It is quick, for a Passat. :)

Back