Technical advice and opnions needed

06megacab

Brush Puller/Beer Drinker
So i have a few questions i need u guru's opinions on.

whats everyones opinions on running the Dr.p box 110hp non adjustable with the smarty S-06 revo.

is 27k rail pressure at WOT to much? 18-20k at cruising speed, stock sticks stock pumps.

I had a CEL come on when out doing some test and tuning session P0148 high pressure common rail, what can be done to remedy this(besides ditching the box) and how serious is this?

next $500 is going to an Airdog 150,but im getting 10psi at idle 6 at cruising and 2 at WOT( dr. p box with smarty on SW3) am i going to get into trouble running like this?

theres been alot of discussion on CR's melting pistons and i dont want to be another... but Damn this thing it outragously fast with this combo.

thanks and yes ive used the search button.

Your draining the rail more than likely. You need a modded pump and i would have those injectors opened up a bit. You would be really amazed what the out come would be then.

i always thought the dr.p box was REAL aggresive on stock injectors. ive never run it on my personal truck but ive heard stories and seen a few completely stock trucks with great filtration and only a dr.p box crack some nozzles. not saying thats what did it but it was enough for me to stay away. i really like the ts mp8 because its adjustable from 0-100%

I have two friends running stock trucks with the exception of dr.p boxes. One has the adjustable version, the other doesn't. 140k on one, 80k on the other. 1 injector failure between the two trucks, and that was due to a faulty solenoid. I wouldn't be scared to run it.

I have two friends running stock trucks with the exception of dr.p boxes. One has the adjustable version, the other doesn't. 140k on one, 80k on the other. 1 injector failure between the two trucks, and that was due to a faulty solenoid. I wouldn't be scared to run it.

do you know if either of them are stacking the box with smarty?

I wouldnt be suprised if your not close to melting them already

I hope your not running the stock turbo either

Too much box for stock injectors, and you should be looking at a modded pump as well

AirDog / Fass is a good idea, but AIR!!! YOU NEED MORE AIR!!!!!

Air before Fuel...

my .02

yeah im thinking im going to be taking the dr. p off and maybe just use it for the local brush pulls. with the box on and my smarty on SW 1 im still draining the rail.

I am still running the stock turbo. for now

I am now looking into an airdog,ARP studs, S&B, silver bullet special, DIY big fuel line and maybe an Arson III CP3 kit

I'm willing to do whatever it takes to go this fast..... without melting her down! :rockwoot:

thanks for the replys

Back