TEXAS DIESEL SHOOTOUT May 7,2010

Don't forget the 2 stage TS kit is still on the truck:nos::nos:

And your point? I have one of those too. Wait, are you already making excuses? Maybe you should just stay home and drink some of those frilly pink wines? You run out of clean frilly panties or something? :hehe:

Last edited:
Greg said you were a pu$$y if you don't show up! I heard that from a friend of a friend of a friend. Just sayin!
I heard that strait from Greg this afternoon.:shake:
And your point? I have one of those too. Wait, are you already making excuses? Maybe you should just stay home and drink some of those frilly pink wines? You run out of clean frilly panties or something? :hehe:

No excuses here, your driver said he was ganna spray it to beat me.
I have 1 little charger and a weight penalty to boot.
But I'm still game are you:kick:

I heard that strait from Greg this afternoon.:shake:

No excuses here, your driver said he was ganna spray it to beat me.
I have 1 little charger and a weight penalty to boot.
But I'm still game are you:kick:

My Driver? LOL, I think you mean the other Driver. If you can hold that thing together for 2 passes, we will both have a chance to beat that old hooker.

hey david since its been so long since youve been down the track, you might want to hire a driver.

my resume:
july and october Texas Diesel Shootout CHAMP

oh and if your just needing help on your race crew i did building maintenance and worked at restauarants during college so im good at mopping up water.

I have been to more than a few of these. Is this the fastest group yet or what? So what are the rules going to be David? We racing some fun passes or are you doing the street legal and I believe the last I heard was trailer or no trailer right?

I would like a bracket race or the 13.0 index that was brought up. At least something to give the slower guys like me a chance.

The thing about bracket racing is that there is not enough guys running. At least that is the case all the times I've been out there. I can't really talk because I don't run but that's my .02.

The thing about bracket racing is that there is not enough guys running. At least that is the case all the times I've been out there. I can't really talk because I don't run but that's my .02.

How so? All you need is 2 trucks and you can have a bracket race. And they'd each have an equal opportunity to win.

Back