TEXAS Roll Call

I'll be there, with or without DirtyMax (may try to beg/borrow/steal a street truck to race in ET brackets).

So there's only 4 people racing and one watching? ;) Come on people, chime in! I know of a certain diesel-powered Corvette that may be planning to make it. Unlike last year there are no NHRA National or Divisional events on the same weekend, so the John Robinson and Dan Scheid teams should be free. Anyone else coming?

i talked to John Robinson shop to get some tickets and they said they were trying to get the car ready after running in arizona. So i didnt get a yes or a no. But if the car is done they said they were going

Me and the wife will be there with our new DD, and the maroon 2wd. We just bought a double cab second gen!!! Whoo hoooo!

There... Hope truck gets tuned better before hand, time will tell.

will be there if I can talk the wife into it after going to the mile weekend before!

Texas mile, standing mile races this next weekend, 3 nights away from my prego wife and 2kiddos, might just piss her off enough to keep me home the week after..

me and my brother will be there. going to race my 1st gen. hope the auto holds up and i can afford slicks.

Back