texas truck nationals

blackdieselram

san antonio raceway is going to have an event next month on the 16th and 17. they are planning to make it a yearly event. all the classes havnt been finalised yet but it will be gas, diesel and gas vs diesel. hopefully there will be a good turnout so it can be bigger next year.
they are also planning to have a dyno there.
here is the flyer
newflyer.jpg

Hmm I get back home from work the 14th this might be doable. Wasn't planning on rushing the race truck but might be a good end of the year shake down for the new twin setup.

Keep us up to date of purses and entry fees.

ill post up any new info as i find out. i have heard there may be some fast gas trucks going so we need some fast diesels to show them up lol

Wish I could make this one, but that's a good little drive and it's right before they holidays.

BUMP

So anyone going to this race? Might make it out if the truck acts right tomorrow night at the track.

Seems like there will be a good turnout. But we need more serious trucks to help get the event going.

Well I am not gonna make it, got to pull the tranny out and put a new shifter on the truck. Jake you rollin out?

I would like to make this one. It's hard to make that drive with the weather being iffy and Christmas right around the corner. Might be a last min call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while intentionally misspelling words to aggravate the old forum members

Not sure yet Max. I got to put injectors in the 06 in the morning. Then I can get after the PS got to fab the WG piping back into the hot pipe run oil lines and crank her up. If the PS makes it we will be tuning it the whole time.

Jeff is planning on making it. His truck is the one in the lower left corner of the flier. The PS truck is not going to make it sorry. Got to adjust the valves on the 06 tomorrow and see how it runs after the crank case full of fuel. Not sure if I will run it or not.

Back