Text customers....Read This

cummins724

BREAKING $HIT
Our 724-323-4998 number no longer forwards text messages to my cell. That service is no longer available through our phone provider. Very sorry about this.

I also need your texting number also Jamie. It's easier for me to just do that then try to find quiet at the pulls.

I'm getting alot more work done in the shop now that Justin don't have my number. lol Just kidding. You guys wanted to talk to TASH, here is your chance.lol

Lol. I ignore his calls at times too ;) don't you worry about me trying to chat with tasha I know the outcome lol.

But when I start working here shortly I will be contacting you for that list we created for the tow pig. I graduated college yesterday on to the real world lol

Lol. I ignore his calls at times too ;) don't you worry about me trying to chat with tasha I know the outcome lol.

But when I start working here shortly I will be contacting you for that list we created for the tow pig. I graduated college yesterday on to the real world lol

lol. Congrats bud!

Thank you. Got my diesel tech, ag diesel tech and my alt fuels. I'm looking forward to the future.

Also I got another project I will have to shed the light on that one next time I come over.

Back