TF727 Deep pan??

Diesel Inside

I have a deep TF pan off of my duster that I want to put on my truck after I change the fluids and filter of the 47RE. Will I need to lengthen the filter or do any other mods with the deeper pan. I am not sure how deep it is but I know it is too friendly with the ground on my low A-body.

Thanks,
Drew

anytime you put on a deep pan, you need to have the extension on the filter. if you don't, it never circulates the extra fluid.

The added fluid wil help maintain a lower temp... Install your filter and measure the depth needed.... I know on the mag-hytec deep pans the filter doesn't drop any, on the double deep they do..

It was good, it and my accel box worked pretty well together, then I found this tst comp for real cheap, so I had to sell out and get it.. The pyro works great though

Good to hear man I recently picked up an Adrenaline and this thing hits pretty hard. Glad to hear it worked out for you man.

Yessir, thanks again...btw, fluid will circulate in trans if you don't drop your filter on an extension... But there is a greater chance that you could suck in air... If you do drop filter leave about 1/4 inch from pan

Back