Thank You - Garmon / Dunbar

Big Swole

MegaInterceptor
Well Guys and Gals,

I just got home after a GREAT day at "The Jeff Garmon's" New shop day!!!:rockwoot:

It was awesome to meet some of you, hangin out and drinking!:Cheer:

BTW, I'm the guy (the Poe Poe) who had the BEER DYNO (a.k.a. Alco Sensor).....Man, that was a hoot.:hehe: .......The breath-a-lizer got as much play as Dunbar's.........BTW, My truck did 530HP/1050TQ with stock sticks and stock CP3 with a single 62 huffer .......I'm stoked!!!! .....That's about all I need for a daily, BUT I'll always Want more!!

There were definately some PROFESSIONAL drinkers there......

Anyway, I'm sure there will be some pics to follow by someone....I got a few and will post later.......Someone may want to start a New tread for the pics....

I just want to give a special thanks to Jeff Garmon, David Dunbar and his crew. :thankyou2: :clap: . ......That was a great time and I had a blast!!!!! Hope to see everyone again soon!.....:Cheer:

God Bless!!

Sorry for the two posts

I was trying to edit the thread and Some how it ended up duplicating the thread under the Events catagory.......OOPSS!!!:doh:

If one of the administrators could delete one, it would help fix my screw up!!!!

Ditto to what he said!!! Although we have been distant lately we will never go away!! It was great to see everybody and have a good time!! Shop day was a blast as always and especially now with the newly added breathalizer dyno. By the way, who won that contest?

Hope to see evrybody soon!!

Amy

Agreed, a big thanks to all involved ! Mike ... the hardest working dyno man in the country ! Billy Ram for fryin' up the slop.... and having faith in my truck LOL the burgers were great. Jeff and Dave are quite the hosts !

GotBoost said:
Ditto to what he said!!! Although we have been distant lately we will never go away!! It was great to see everybody and have a good time!! Shop day was a blast as always and especially now with the newly added breathalizer dyno. By the way, who won that contest?

Hope to see evrybody soon!!

Amy

Amy, where the hell have you and Steve been?? Have'nt seen ya since Albany, I hope everything is OK and looking forward to seeing ya'll at some event's for a change. I came down with the friggin flu and figgered I would stay away from everyone. I know I missed a good time, but there will be more. Gary

I had a good time too. I wish I could of stayed longer. Nice place you have there Jeff. Thanks

DSC02080.jpg
DSC02079.jpg

DSC02070.jpg

Jeff did it again putting on a great shop day . A first in his big new shops. Two across from each other. As usual there was plenty of good food, Horse power and cold beverages to keep folks hydrated. We had some special guests there awarding the folks that steped up to the dyno. Thanks to Geno's and TDR. This is the place to see a lot of trucks and catch up on the latest and greatest.

DSC02067.jpg

Last edited:
triton said:
Agreed, a big thanks to all involved ! Mike ... the hardest working dyno man in the country ! Billy Ram for fryin' up the slop.... and having faith in my truck LOL the burgers were great. Jeff and Dave are quite the hosts !

OH YEAH, I forgot to Thank Billy for doin the Cookin!!!!! Thank you Big time.........And, your right about MIKE, He didn't get to load up the Dyno and leave till around 10PM. That guy was Great! Thanks Mike!!....
I was still there...Jeff ordered some Pizza....We pigged out again!!:rockwoot:

Ty, You know why your Truck made such BIG gains???? Not from the limiter you discovered.......It's just because your truck could sence the Magical powers of "The Jeff Garmon" just by being so close to him!!:hehe:

Know, really man....That 704 HP is a freakin AWESOME number!!:woohoo:

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
triton said:
Mike ... the hardest working dyno man in the country !

about time someone noticed.:rockwoot: :thankyou2:

mike

m_b said:
about time someone noticed.:rockwoot: :thankyou2:

mike
I'd like to know how you got the dyno so class to the wall? Old trade secret?

2001shrtbedcmns said:
I'd like to know how you got the dyno so class to the wall? Old trade secret?

That would be compliments of Garmon's DIESEL powered ForkLift!!!!!:rockwoot:

Jeff's short bed 12V's are called Ram 2000's....1/2 way between a 1500 and a 2500.

UNBROKEN said:
Jeff's short bed 12V's are called Ram 2000's....1/2 way between a 1500 and a 2500.

OH Ok..........got it....Through me off while talking about the fork lift....... I'm a Little slow running today.....

Thanks....

Last edited:
Great time as usual. Jeff puts on one of the best shop days in the bidness. Thanks to Dave and Mike as always, Billy for the cooking and Swole for the crowd control (he is mighty intimidating lookin')

I also want to thank Jeff, Tommy, and Kenneth for their hard work on my pig. I wish we could have gotten the nrew charger on, but we were missing an oddball fitting, so hopefully I can get it on soon anyway. Kenneth is one of the injector swappin'est SOB's around. He is damn good at what he does. Tommy takes a bit of motivation to get fired up, but that guy is a madman when he gets rolling1 and just so you guys know, I have pics of "The" Jeff performing the super-secret headbolt technique on my truck. I also want to thank Marti for the decorating and for allowing Jeff to put several places to sleep in the shop. Beats the crap out of driving back to a hotel!

These shop days are some of the most fun you can have. There is no stress of a race to worry about so everyone sits back and shoots the bull and relaxes. I havent missed one in about 4 years and dont plan to miss one for a long time to come

Back