Thank you, NHRDA Pro stock Championship(s) thread.

DIESEL_POWER

NGM Diesel
After a very long season, with many ups and downs, Our team was able to Dominate at the last event of the year with great success!!

New World NHRDA ET record 7.46 @ 186!! on friday.

New National NHRDA Pro Stock Series Championship, on saturday.

New World NHRDA Pro Stock Championship clinched on sunday!!

Our Truck was with in 7 hundreds of a second all weekend!! and We ran in the 7's almost Every pass this year!!

We are very excited!! Great Job NHRDA!!

Gotta give it up to the ones who helped make it happen.

Couldent have done it with out the following people.

First and foremost, The Lord Jesus Christ

My Wife and son

My crew chief, Chris crafts

Matt

Cory

Johnboy

Joe

Comp Diesel members and staff

Greg Hogue

President Obama and Congress

All my Sponsors

Flo Pro Performance Exhaust
Industrial injection
Borgwarner/Airwerks
Fuelab fuel pumps
M/T Tires
Santhuff
Pure power filters
Clevite
Victor Reinz
Nitrous express
xs power
R&R
NGM Diesel race engines

Thank you so much everyone, we make a great team!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wanted to say great job.

pat-on-the-back.png

Easy Jory... you are interrupting Wade trying to congratulate himself.

Carry on, Wade. Remember to stretch before patting yourself on the back, don't want you to throw your shoulder out.

I'll be the first one to admit he has accomplished more than I ever will in this lifetime when it comes to racing......and I congratulate him for what he has done.....but wow. If it is possible to give one's self a BJ via the internet, he just did. :hehe:

Good lord!! Did your mommy & daddy not give you enough attention when you were a baby !! Tooting your own horn again ! Its great that you have won some titles but please stop wearing them like a cheap suit .

he already has started 3 threads over on yellow bullet lol

Well I'm very impressed with what you have accomplished Wade, congratulations, but you do take away from your accomplishments by tooting your own horn so much. Your truck is amazing and you did do a lot of traveling out west so most all the country who wanted to see your truck got to, thank you for that. I'd love to see Darren get his Pro Stock truck running and Banks take theirs out of mothballs so we could have some serious competition in that class. Trucks like Dirty Max, Hell Camino (aka Madmax) and most of the others in that class are not going to make a serious challenge to that record. There are a couple of new trucks coming out that might however.

Well I'm very impressed with what you have accomplished Wade, congratulations, but you do take away from your accomplishments by tooting your own horn so much. Your truck is amazing and you did do a lot of traveling out west so most all the country who wanted to see your truck got to, thank you for that. I'd love to see Darren get his Pro Stock truck running and Banks take theirs out of mothballs so we could have some serious competition in that class. Trucks like Dirty Max, Hell Camino (aka Madmax) and most of the others in that class are not going to make a serious challenge to that record. There are a couple of new trucks coming out that might however.

Do you mean the winning pro stock is like winning the special Olympics ?

Nevermind!! Lol Im late to the party!

Last edited:
Guys this is not about me. Its about the TEAM EFFORT and everyone involved. Our sponsors and those listed deserve to be recognized. Our team just won the Superbowl of diesel racing!!! We all are very proud and excited about of efforts. I dont deserve this as much as they do. Thanks for the positive comments

Do you mean the winning pro stock is like winning the special Olympics ?

John, are you calling me special? LOL I do agree the pro stock class is a mess right now with only a couple good running trucks.

Last edited:
I like the pics NHRDA just posted. The good Christian is the only one groping the trophy girl.

Back