Thank you, NHRDA Pro stock Championship(s) thread.

If anyone got good video i'd like to see it. We got vid, but not as clean as i'd like it.

Search for yourself on YouTube, Wade. I just watched it an hour ago.

Wade i guess i will ask the question in this thread since you haven't answered in the other thread.
Whats your boost pressures, egts, rpms thru the traps? From what I have been told you go thru about 9lbs on nitrous per pass. How about a fuel only run? Have you ever tried?
I know that the way things are now its all about the number no matter how you get it. But if you can do it on fuel only. That's saying something! btw...impressive numbers.

Wade i guess i will ask the question in this thread since you haven't answered in the other thread.
Whats your boost pressures, egts, rpms thru the traps? From what I have been told you go thru about 9lbs on nitrous per pass. How about a fuel only run? Have you ever tried?
I know that the way things are now its all about the number no matter how you get it. But if you can do it on fuel only. That's saying something! btw...impressive numbers.

about 40 psi, 2200*, 53-5400 in traps. Fuel only we tried when we first got started, dont remember the exact #'s it was in the 5's on fuel though 1/8th mile, temps were devastating ( stupid high) on fuel. No water injection. No IC, no big boost.

I built the engine for Nitrous, not fuel "only"

Last edited:
Back