Thank You Nhrda!!!

Subman631

I want to give out a big thank you and well done to Randy, Pat and the rest of the NHRDA crew for putting on a great season of Diesel Drag Racing. The economy hurt our sport this year for sure, but the plans for next year sounds very good. Thanks again and I'm looking forward to next year. We'll be at the first event in Phoenix for sure, Max'd Out and White Out for sure.

Yep. All we have to do is show up and race. I don't even know how much work it must take to get all the events planned, then actually make it all happen.

Good job guys and thanks from me as well. I'm looking forward to next season.

I agree, total class act. I am looking forward to a full race season this coming year, should be fun

i agree a big:thankyou2:next year will be a good time N.H.R.D.A you rock!!!!!!!

Big thanks from the crew at CT as well. Great year for the NHRDA and great events. Looking forward to next race season allready.:clap:

We all agree here in the State of Jefferson. Already looking forward to next season.

Actually it is us who should be thanking all of you. Without the racers we really don't have a lot to do. So a BIG THANKS to all of the racers who not only support us but the other organizations as well. :clap::clap::clap:

I hope to see all of you next year, and bring 4 or 5 friends to the track :rockwoot:

Beer? Beer you say? Granville Honey Lager, Guiness, Alaskan Amber, Trumpeter Ale... Or Crown, Pendelton, Gibsons, Makers Mark... It's all good... Actually though I am trying to quit, I know no one likes a quitter, but it is for a good reason (no I don't drink too much).

Is nhrda coming back to Texas next year???

Yes the Motor Plex is on the schedule and maybe more:rockwoot:

We still have to finish the East Coast finals in 2 weeks then off to Sema to raise money for next year:cheer:

Pat is right without great members and sponsor's their would not be the NHRDA, so from all of us at the NHRDA we want to thank you for your support of the fastest growing race organization in the World The NHRDA!:woohoo:

It was a great season and The Dirtymax team would like to thank everyone involved with the NHRDA.
THANKS

I'd also like to thank Randy and the NHRDA for everything they have done with our sport, we would not be where we are today if it were'nt for the NHRDA! Thank you guys and hope to see you all next year!!!

Hopefully In Medford!!!

yeah, randy and chris do a great job but i would like to thank the real brains of the operation, robin, chris's wife.for one she's better lookin than those guy's. and she always keeps things running smoothly behind the scenes for chris. thanks N.H.R.D.A and no she didn't pay me for this endorsement.but i do need a new hat for next yr.

Back