Thank you thread

Acorn 616

Thanks Gary Ray, and Jeff Garmon for listening to the racers and coming up with this race. Ashley Black for listening to my ideas that were outside normal thinking, and putting in all the late night wrench sessions. Thanks to everyone who worked their but off to put on a good show for the fans. Bob and Marco for giving this race traction in the final week leading up. The hood coming off, was Marco's idea, so he knows more than tuning......I don't care what anyone says. I'm so BLESSED to be a part of something so grate it's hard to put into words.

I hope more people will follow suite, and we can get some passion back in this sport that I feel it has lost.

Aron Nick

Well Done Aron!!

Congrats to you and all you sponsors!

I'm very happy for you guys!

Also a Huge Thank you to you and all the racers that chose to participate in this race!!
We all were honored to see you guys duke it out for the win!

Thank you Jeff Garmon, Gary Ray, Marco, Bob Wagner, Smarty / MADS Electronics for Everything you guys did!

David

Last edited:
a big congrats Aaron, to you and the Black's crew. You guys definitely put the 6.7 on the racing map ! Glad to see all your work paid off.

A big congrats to Aaron, he definately deserves it.

I'd just like to point out to those that weren't there, but there was absolutely no burnouts, idiots racing in the pits, cops pissed, or the locals mad at us.

Everyone had a great time, the weather was perfect.

I would like to thank Gary Ray, Jeff Garmon, Bob Wagner and Marco. Great event, hands down.

I'd just like to point out to those that weren't there, but there was absolutely no burnouts, idiots racing in the pits, cops pissed, or the locals mad at us.

Late in the evening some squirrel in a gasser did a burnout in the pits. Fortunately I think the track crew was already gone, and at least it wasn't a diesel!

The crowd was really well behaved, and lots of people there with little kids watching the action.

A big congrats to Aaron, he definately deserves it.

Thats good to here. If only some other big events cold go that way...

I personally want to give a large thank you to everyone involved with this race! Gary and Jeff for gettingthis thing together and especially Marco for stepping up and contributing the amount of money he did.

Thank you Jeff, Gary and your support staff! It was a great event!!!

And Congrats Aron, you drove a great race!

Thank you to Big Swole for keeping the non attendees so wonderfully informed. Hopefully this catches on out west and continues to gather momentum.

Aron has done an awesome job staying on track with his truck. He has been down more than a few different paths with it and stuck with it even when it didnt work. So he definately deserves it. Also wanna thank all the sponsors and other guys that have helped us with parts get it where it is. Whithout them, both trucks would still be SLOW!

Dave Goerend Transmissions
Marco and Bob Wagner(Smarty)
Bruce at B&B Tooling(intake and head)
Everyone at Bullseye Turbos and Stainless Diesel
Brett and Brady at Industrial Injection
Greg Hogue
Brad at FASS
Jeff at Mumua Diesel
Keith and Zar at Evans Motorsports
Aric at Injected Engineering

Back