Thanks Lavon and Firepunk!

FirstGen90

Im not sure if this is the right place for this but here it is. I towed my truck 4 hours to Lavon's shop yesterday. I can't say enough about how well he runs that business and how good of a job he does. Anyone around this area that does not have a Lavon built trans is a fool.

My trans got everything except a billet output and billet intermediate. He got the transmission done that day and I was able to drive it home. So once again thank you Lavon. You will have my business from now on and I will reccomend everyone I can to you.

Thanks,
Stefan Morgan

Sent from a Dumb Phone using Tapatalk 2

Awesome job, word of mouth is better then any advertising!

Agreed fellas. Lavon is a great guy and anyone that runs a business should take notes from him.

Last edited:
Meh, he's alright

Lol by the way, he told me to call you duck face. Hahaha we got into a conversation about how I made you mad when I had to back out of buying that ht3b.

We've installed SEVERAL of his transmissions here at the shop and they have all been perfect. One is in a 1000+hp truck and hasn't skipped a beat yet, and i have one in my personal truck and couldn't be happier!

I know lavon personally I'd vouch for all his trans aswell.. I just thought extreme to say a fool...lol

Um...wow. :clap:

True story... He rubbed it in my face all day with pictures, talk, etc. I hate him...

However if any of my trucks ever have an auto swap like I want, Lavon will build the trans.

True story... He rubbed it in my face all day with pictures, talk, etc. I hate him...

However if any of my trucks ever have an auto swap like I want, Lavon will build the trans.

Hehe :D

Another satisfied customer here! Lavon built my trans while my brother and I watched and asked questions. You couldnt ask for better service or a nicer guy!

I had my valve body built today. It shifts like it means it now!

Thanks for the kind words guys, and I'm glad you like your new transmission Stephan, now you got a year to get your truck ready to tear up the dirt drags.

I had my valve body built today. It shifts like it means it now!

:rockwoot:

Lavon

Last edited:
When I eventually get another truck I won't hesitate to make the 3ish hour drive down to pay Lavon to built the trans in it.

Lavon- What all types of transmissions do you build? Mainly just 47RH/RE/48REs or do you also do Ford transmissions (E4OD, 4R110, 5R110) as well? Allisons? Just curious, thanks!

Back