Thanks to everyone that made the Comp D Race a success!

Great time! Everyone was awesome. Can't wait til the next one.

Thanks Ashley. It was great to get to see you guys run. That black truck is the poo-poo!

it was a great time Tim. Thanks for everything. I assume it was you that coordinated most of the event.... way to go man !!

You said it all in your post for sure. Thanks for the mention too :)
I wish I could take credit for all of the coordination, but NADM took care of most of the heavy lifting. I'm glad you got that 11 bro, My wife fell in love with your truck, and looks like my next one may have to be a big mega like yours.

Thank you Tim and Phil and all Comp D Staff, you guys rocked. This was just an awesome first event. Y'all tryin to give TS some competition huh? Next year, throw in a sled pull!!
We definitely want to do a pull next year. There just was not enough time to get that put in place this year. and If we could put on a race that ios 1/2 as successful as TS, I would be tickled.

Thanks Tim and to everyone else that made this race a success! I had a great time and I can't wait for next year!
Glad you had a great time Dave, and glad you got those issues ironed out.

The event was great, hope to attend many more....

Thank you sir. It was a pleasure meeting you guys and we thank you for all of your support.

Just wanted to thank Comp D for putting on a great event and I see it double in size by next year. You guys showed a lot of class and will have TCI's support in anything you do. Just wish we could've got John back on the track.

It was great hanging out with everyone.. The truck is at a shop in KY now getting atleast a bar installed.. He's gonna do whatever he has time for since I don't have time to leave it. I'm also gonna add some weight to the back so maybe I can run with the big guys in Commerce. I'm already looking forward to it..

Just wanted to thank Comp D for putting on a great event and I see it double in size by next year. You guys showed a lot of class and will have TCI's support in anything you do. Just wish we could've got John back on the track.

You did a hell of a job and we where so thankful for your help, intelligence, and passion :clap:. You did all you could have and we appriciate every bit and then some. The way home we just constantly talked about how thankful we are to have you around. Oh and yet again thanks for the shirts.

I can't wait to make the next event where ever it be, made some new friends and rode around with my good friends. See you in Colorado maybe.

It was a good time. A sled pull would be really cool.

Hopefully I will be participating next year and not just taking photos.

Not yet Chris..... I still have not gotten over "World Domination Tour 08" yet .LOL

Back