thanks to KhaosKustoms for scaling the truck

Redneck6.0L

Steven from Khaos came out to my acreage today to scale ol blue, last season's race weight was 72-7300lbs, he brought out his 4 corner scale, the truck last yr was a 2003 F350 crew cab short box 4x4, over this winter i cut it apart and installed a reg cab, so now its a regular cab short box 4x4, weighted in at 5450lbs, that was with no drive shaft loops yet, no rad,intercooler and no liquids. NHRDA superstreet is 6000lbs min weight so by time i finish bolting things in and put my fat butt in there it should come in around 6-6200lbs. So excited to hit the track again, truck was running 10.4@133

so by dropping 1200lbs, how much should it drop off my et providing it still 60fts

Just messing with the CompD HP calculator, with which I'm sure you've already played- you should be nearly a whole second faster!

trust me can't always believe what it says lol only in my wildest dreams would it run that fast, at first all i wanted was that 9.9999, now all i want is for it togo down the track straight lol

Thats awesome Shawn! That thing is going to be a rocket this year. Probably could detune it slightly to help keep it together and still run nice solid 9's

Needed todo something. There's 3 trucks in canada's division for superstreet that run 9's. Rich with his crazy dual p-pump 12v ran 9.7@144 last fall. Competition is tough up here

I can tell you just how fast that truck will go!!

It'll go faster than beer on a Canuck only fishing trip! LOL

Should be holy **** fast for sho!! Can't wait to see some vids.

1200 lbs, hope you left enough to keep it in one piece?:D Looking forward to seeing it run in Phoenix Shawn, 9's should be easy. Congratulaltions. :thumb:

Back