The Big Nasty lives up to his name......963/1780 Fuel only Stock turbo and stock CP3

Wish I could've gone today. None of my great friends even gave me an invite. Wish I could've come man. Awesome numbers.

Was nice to meet Chris & ?(cant remember his womans name) and Scott, Brandon, the others (sorry i suck at names),,,,,, Oh and "bingo boy"

Nice #'s!

i made 97 dollars tonight..... uh huh keep talkin that **** :lolly:

It wad definitely me flipping the mirror. Did you notice when I flipped it back down you lost 10 hp???

Hey Al nice meeting you too!!!

sb66 over s480 and the smoke didnt clear? even with the boost leak.. good god!

Yeah it starts to make noise at 15psi so it has to be good size leak but I think even once I fix it I still have plenty of fuel. Oh well....LOL

Come on Bob I'll buy you dinner or a couple of rounds which ever you prefer...

Jared

Come on down Bob! Bring Marco and I'll get Chris to let us use the dyno for the day.

I just need to get some leaks fixed first and I'll be ready as ever. :D

Also....this was with standard TNT tune. Don't have the R yet.

It's on the list now.

Thanks guys. It was a fun day and good meeting yall. Here's the graph, well most of it, the scanner is a POS.

Attachments

• scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 15
  • scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 131
Dyno?

Come on down Bob! Bring Marco and I'll get Chris to let us use the dyno for the day.

I just need to get some leaks fixed first and I'll be ready as ever. :D

Also....this was with standard TNT tune. Don't have the R yet.

Nasty is that a mobile dyno? Abbott is a hour away from me and I would love to get yall to come down for a dyno day in Central Texas. Im pretty sure we would have a HUGE turn out. Just my club alone would be around 50 trucks.

No it was relentless diesels dyno. I don't think there us a mobile dyno in Texas anymore

Yeah most likely not. One of my members found one around Austin i think, that we can rent for the the day 650 bucks.

I'm always down to make an event, work permitting. :doh:

I hear there is a guy in valley mills with a mobile dyno. Don't know for sure but heard it from a couple of people.

Well once I get back to the states and get things in order we will see. Im going to post the dates on all the diesel forums to make sure the turn out is as good as it can be. So whats a good price to ask for each guy? And do you charge by truck, or per run, or what?

$50-75 for 3 pulls is average. If you can get a torque reading then $60+ seems fair. If you can't get a torque reading then $50-60.

Back