the good the bad and the ugly

06megacab

Brush Puller/Beer Drinker
wanting feedback on the ISSPRO Performax gauges good bad or indifferent!

im looking at the rail pressure, boost(60 psi) and fuel presure(30 psi) with cpu.

hopeing to hear what u guys think before dropping a small fortune to set my mind at ease!

im sure ill be ordering a FASS as soon as i see my fuel pressure readings:doh:

i like that theyre all electronic and fewer wires.

thanks
mark

They pretty much kick ass.

I have Pyro, 40 psi boost, Tranny Temp, 100psi fuel pressure, and HPOP

I have had ZERO issues with them. They seem expensive at first, but if you plan to add a bunch of gauges, it ends up saving you money. Also, being able to move them around whenever you like is really nice. Wiring couldn't be simpler also.

Fair enough. I do have one of their fuel pressure gauges though, which he mentioned. Hope it helps a little, anyhow.

Ive had zero issues with my rail gauge. It does make a ticking noise, but usually driving I cant hear it over the exhaust or radio. I had some EV series gauges before that didnt work at all except the boost gauge, and the almost made me leery of getting more ISSPROS. All in all Im more than happy I got the Performaxes; easy as hell to install. No issues so to speak. Although last time I was at the track it was reading 1000 EGT idling, which had me freaked out at first. Shut the truck off and it set back to normal. I highly recommend getting them. All future trucks I have will run Performax gauges

see, that doesn't instill me with a lot of confidence... I never had any issues w/ my Autometer pyros... the DiPricol on my current truck has read high twice. Doesn't impress me.

Don't get me started on the rail pressure gauge. Only lasted like 5 months.

have autometer and dripricol pyro's the autometer sweeps faster but they both read to within 50 degrees

have all Isspro and they run great. They match the Dodge cluster the best also. No problems with my electronic RP gauge but has only been in about five months

i have been running Autometer gauges for years and i love them, plus not to sound rude but i think Isspro gauges look a little outdated. i went with the Autometer Cobalt gauges and the blue led lighting is awesome to read at night, but that is just me. i think all of the Autometer lines cater to whatever vehicle you are putting them in. i like them because of the versitility, they have so many different styles of gauges.

good to hear... one of these days I'll make the change over to them... thought about buying them when I bought the DiP's for this truck... but with only three gauges, thought it would be overkill... ugh

Welp i bit the bullet and ordered these from geno's this morning $680

im going to mount them on the dash in a 3 gauge pod up by the defroster vents.
I will be sure and let everyone know what i think of them!

went with the white face chrome bezel blue pointers, should look pretty sweet cuz my megacab is blue :)

thanks guys

Post up some pics of them lit up once you get them in. I've been thinking lately about switching my green back lit ones for the ones you got.

will do man! i cant wait till next week to get these babys installed!

thanks for all the replies guys!

6 in a row and built to tow, v8's are gay, they go either way!

Ive had zero issues with my rail gauge. It does make a ticking noise, but usually driving I cant hear it over the exhaust or radio. I had some EV series gauges before that didnt work at all except the boost gauge, and the almost made me leery of getting more ISSPROS. All in all Im more than happy I got the Performaxes; easy as hell to install. No issues so to speak. Although last time I was at the track it was reading 1000 EGT idling, which had me freaked out at first. Shut the truck off and it set back to normal. I highly recommend getting them. All future trucks I have will run Performax gauges

No issues here with mine but have noticed the same things. Buzzing from the rail pressure gauge. Also got into the truck on hot day and had all the gauges wig out. At idle boost/25psi, EGT 1000deg, RP 20,000. I shut of the truck and everything was back to normal.

No issues here with mine but have noticed the same things. Buzzing from the rail pressure gauge. Also got into the truck on hot day and had all the gauges wig out. At idle boost/25psi, EGT 1000deg, RP 20,000. I shut of the truck and everything was back to normal.

no issues, but you had all the gauges wig out? huh... you don't say...

I have the reg Isspro guages- they work good-

I also have the autometer guages and REALLY dont like them- the blue is a pain in the a$$ at night- very bright and I have the added dimmer as well.

Back