**The Official Winter/Off Season Sled Pulling Smack Talk Thread**

i think i finally figured out ur problem.....

one of the below fits you

1. you dont even own a truck and dont have a clue
2. you always get beat by duramaxes and are all kinds of pissed off that your ****ty little dodge with its hx 35 and comp box cant hang anymore.
3. you are just that damn stupid to even know whats going on and just like to blabber on. :nail:

as for a duramax i do believe 1st and 2nd COTPC points winners were duramaxs for the past 3 years, the BOB 1st place points is a duramax, NKTPA 1st place points is a duramax, BSTPA 1st place points is a duramax, oh did i fail to mention 5 time TTPA points champion is a duramax, ITPA 2nd place points is a duramax......do i really need to keep going with this or can i stop? cause its getting old but i can continue if you want. who the hell cares who makes it....must obviously be working :eek:wned:

Wrong douche, it's a naturally aspirated beast. It makes 201 hp to the wheels, and that's all I need. Cause we all know hp has little or nothing to do with sled pulling. I put a locker in the front, and I'm good to go. You can name drop all the points finishing you want. You're still pulling a phucking ricer that took the median salary of an American citizen to make reliable. I'd put the "owned" smilee down, but everyone knows only reatrds post owned on their own threads. :hehe:

You don't like Crawford County's track? I seriously think it's pretty good.

Crawford County is a chit track, hate to break it to you.

Lawrence County and Butler Farm Show put that place to shame, though they are not FPP tracks.

Brian is about right. About the only PA track last year that was worth a damn was maybe Clarion. That place used to be 10x worse, when they reconfigured, it improved greatly.

The Ohio run of FPP tracks is pretty good.

Come to think of it, I don't ever remember pulling on a chitty track in Ohio.

Last edited:
Crawford County is a chit track, hate to break it to you.

Lawrence County and Butler Farm Show put that place to shame, though they are not FPP tracks.

Brian is about right. About the only PA track last year that was worth a damn was maybe Clarion. That place used to be 10x worse, when they reconfigured, it improved greatly.

The Ohio run of FPP tracks is pretty good.

Come to think of it, I don't ever remember pulling on a chitty track in Ohio.

I did some digging, and it looks like Power Pulling Productions is for sure on Lawrence County.

Wrong douche, it's a naturally aspirated beast. It makes 201 hp to the wheels, and that's all I need. Cause we all know hp has little or nothing to do with sled pulling. I put a locker in the front, and I'm good to go. You can name drop all the points finishing you want. You're still pulling a phucking ricer that took the median salary of an American citizen to make reliable. I'd put the "owned" smilee down, but everyone knows only reatrds post owned on their own threads. :hehe:

you make no sense what so ever and im done trying to get anything into that pea sized thing they call a brain that you might have but at this point im not sure....

you make no sense what so ever and im done trying to get anything into that pea sized thing they call a brain that you might have but at this point im not sure....

You win, I just watched Pearl Harbor and I want an Isuzu!

Hey Gainer...are you building a new truck this year or are you on sabbatical?

Back