"THE" Power Service Diesel Funnycar

I just got home from a very productive day wuth the crew. We thrashed all day on her & got it closer to completion than we thought we would. The flexplate didnt show so we didnt fire it up but for the most part she is ready. The turbos are finished except for sending in the cold pipe for chrome. The brakes are finished, the entire motor is complete. We also got the wrap pulled off today & get her sanded & ready for the new one. The hole in the hood is fixing to go on monday. With any luck we should be testing in a week or so.

It's ok if you do not answer this question, but here I go. How much boost are you pushing in the motor John Robinson.

SlicksMH

DAMN..how in the hell did I miss this thread...I gotta pay more attention LOL

Congrats John, you and your entire team deserve it! I really look forward to seeing this girl run when she's all perty-up!

Here are the final colors that have been chosen.

Attachments

• ps funny top with sponsrs.jpg
    ps funny top with sponsrs.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 70
  • ps funny car3 with other sponsrs.jpg
    ps funny car3 with other sponsrs.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 118
Man that is awesome for the sport in so many ways. !!!!! You guys gotta be pumped !
Numidia? Please.

Congrats.:Cheer:

Congrats guys!!!

One of the things we are going to pull out of this venture is products that are aimed right at the common rail injector & all the failures that come to these injectors from nasty fuel.

Can't wait to see what comes of your venture as we just replaced all 6 injectors in our 6.7 :nail:

Congrats John! How did I miss this thread? I'm proud to say I've had my hands on Karen's body before (helped on and off with it at Indy)!

Are you coming out to Arizona next week?

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Thank you guys for all the kind words. Everybody on the team is absoutley proud.We always have been. We have had much financial help from many good people & we have never let any one or company down....we have always kept our promises, no matter what. Not being born with the cash to do this can be taken as a good thing some times.....It means you have to find another way & make it work....This is a great group of guys that has worked like heck to prove themselves & I`m so happy to see a plan comeing together & good things happen for them. I promise...We wont drop this opprutunity. Its all up to us now.............

Back