The shot heard around the diesel world...

John Robinson

Ok its official, J-rod & myself will be running side by side at the NHRA mid west nationals on sept 25th in St Louis mo. we should both be capable of pass' of 220mph plus. So all of you diesel brethren need to be there if you can. Your invited too Greg.

That's great to hear John!!! Do us diesel freaks proud in front of the gasser guys!!!! Which body will you be running?

Good luck and good results to you both!!! I would love to hear about simultaneous 5.XX second passes at 22X MPH!!!! And just think, even if you add the time together from both lanes, you will still probably be faster than...

Lol chris . I doubt the face of diesel Motorsports will be in attendance .
Have to run altered in top dragster

Two of the baddest diesel rides on the planet side by side... yep awesome! Wish I could be there to see it in person. Anybody going to be live streaming it for those of us that can't be in attendance?

Kudos and thumbs up!

Silently yet quickly changing the views of diesel speed in the gas world. You have been doing some BIG things this year and have remained quite humble over it. Its great to see you getting the accolades and nods to really show whats possible without spark plugs.

Within a couple hours of me! But that's on a Thursday? Why would they have it on a Thursday?

Lol chris . I doubt the face of diesel Motorsports will be in attendance .
Have to run altered in top dragster

I will not be there, but I will be more than glad to provide the frosty beverages for that there cup holder.

John and J Rod....living the dream. Come to think of it they're living Greg's dream too but phuck that guy. LOL

St. Louis?? Make sure you're packin..

" Hands Up! Don't Shoot"!!

I AM DARREN WILSON!!

Congrats John.

Dayum, Rico. :hehe:

Won't make that one John, but I wish ya the best of luck! See you in Ennis on the 3rd buddy. :rockwoot: And I think what you are doing for our Comp D brother in St. Louis is particularly outstanding. You're a good man, Mr. Robinson. See you soon.

John and J Rod....living the dream. Come to think of it they're living Greg's dream too but phuck that guy. LOL

2160-rick-james-cold-blooded-by-chappelle.jpg

Back