Theft!! At Garmon Shop Day!!!!

BUCKSHOT said:
Will you let Amish fill yours out? LOL:poke:

BLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LOL :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Post of the month Jamey........ :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

I think it would start with a capial "B":kick: Just picking a little Rich. Some how I think you started this thing with Amish?:poke: LOL

If anyone does find out who got the turbo we could tie them up in a vacant house out in the country for a few days and take turns messing with his mind, then again he will get his in the end without anyone doing anything....carma.

Down right a shame that someone like Jeff has to put up with crap like this.......probably spoiled the event for everyone in the future.

Jim

Slowpoke said:
Nothing, obviously, it isn't coming back. Thanks!!

Have you gott'n with Jeff on the donated turbo?

Did he say he's gott'n all the donations yet?

I've gotta call him and get down there for my LockUp switch....I'll check with him.....

"CUMMINS GUYS KEEP IT STRAIGHT!!! THOSE OTHER GUYS SWING BOTH WAYS!!!"

Big Swole said:
Have you gott'n with Jeff on the donated turbo?

Did he say he's gott'n all the donations yet?

I've gotta call him and get down there for my LockUp switch....I'll check with him.....

"CUMMINS GUYS KEEP IT STRAIGHT!!! THOSE OTHER GUYS SWING BOTH WAYS!!!"

David right ? or Mr. Swole to me :) You must have missed this thread.... Jeff was hear the other day.... Thanks to CompD

Ty

triton said:
David right ? or Mr. Swole to me :) You must have missed this thread.... Jeff was hear the other day.... Thanks to CompD

Ty

Thanks Triton!!!

Yes, it is David......Heck, you can call me whatever you want. Just don't call me late for Breakfast, Lunch, Super, or a GARMON'S SHOP DAY!!!!:hehe:

"CUMMINS GUYS KEEP IT STRAIGHT!! THOSE OTHER GUYS SWING BOTH WAYS!!!"

Back