Thicker Main Dowels for 12 Valve Cummins

Not.

Not trying to get “preachy”, but it’s the holiest day for Christians, the day Jesus beat death and was resurrected from his tomb.

I've been reading the bible more the past couple years, daily readings mostly. And I'm still taken as to how it all really happened. Oh I believe, but my mind is full of questions and fear.

Side not to the side bar. Does anyone get off for Easter Monday any more? My cousin worked Good Friday and Easter Monday. Didn't get either day off at his corporate job. Even Wall Street was closed for Good Friday.

I really don't get it.

Who named it good Friday ? They surely didn't ask Jesus what he would call it.
Catholicos. Just like parking it after passover, and stealing pagan symbolism. Crafty bastards

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

Catholicos. Just like parking it after passover, and stealing pagan symbolism. Crafty bastards

Why not, I guess. Wrote a lot of their own rules too. I was raised Catholic. I always found it odd that the church basement was a bar and blackjack room. I wasn't allowed down there, but I've always been an explorer.

Why not, I guess. Wrote a lot of their own rules too. I was raised Catholic. I always found it odd that the church basement was a bar and blackjack room. I wasn't allowed down there, but I've always been an explorer.
As was I. I got tired of the rules.

There's a mega Catholic church in my town that has a big fair every year I take my kids to.

They will have 3 or 4 beer vendor tents set up, and about every one there has a beer in their hand. I fit in well

There's a mega Catholic church in my town that has a big fair every year I take my kids to.

They will have 3 or 4 beer vendor tents set up, and about every one there has a beer in their hand. I fit in well

We like to raise hell and drink beer. Then return next week and ask for repentance. All are welcome.

I am not knocking any religion, just so you all know that. The one thing I do know is that the fear of God is absent in too many people these days, and just one look at the world proves it. :Cheer: Only CompD can turn a thread into the weeds this far. Love it. :hehe:

Fish fries.... Place to be.

I am not knocking any religion, just so you all know that. The one thing I do know is that the fear of God is absent in too many people these days, and just one look at the world proves it. :Cheer: Only CompD can turn a thread into the weeds this far. Love it. :hehe:
I asked permission to face plant it in the first post..

Back