things i am looking for...

haulin99sdp

bellowed or one piece up pipies...

66mm turbo parts or complete drop in......... high miles or rebuildable condition.

3.73 gears for d80,d60... will trade my 4.10's even.......

i also need a chassis wiring harness with the fuse box for a 99 f350...

also looking for head lights and ford tow mirrors..

Things I have laying around, T4 .91 non gated turbine housing w/ Marmon flange (fits factory pipe), for a 74mm turbine wheel, off of my 66 has less than 1,000 miles no scratches/gouges, I switched to a smaller housing

random things since you have a ford, complete sunroof glass, sunroof motor hardly any use, and the overhead piece with lights beige in color. all pieces came off of fathers 06 KR F-250 he had a seal go on the sun roof and said screw it got it converted to solid roof.

I've got a complete harness for a 99. Everything front to rear.
I also have headlights and turn signal lights.and other things.

Last edited:
sorry for the sidetrack but if any of you have a complete windshield washer parts ill buy them..

i have the wipers and such but it doesnt have the washers, motor, lines, resorvour, squirters.. trying to bring it all back to a true daily driver slowly but surely..

The jug,pump,and lines didn't make it thru the wreck. I've got the stuff under the cowl.

anything will help to start getting it back for me thank you. shoot me a pm and how much with your pay pal and ill get what you have. thank you

Back