This AirDog Is Leaking Everywhere??

97' CTD

FeFiFo-FoFeFeFi
Just kidding, I just primed the one I put on my puller and it seems to be ready to rock and roll I have installed another 3 or 4 on other trucks and want to say great product keep up the quality work!!! :thankyou2:
Brandon

On the other hand I've had a couple that leak! The one on my fummins is 4 months old and leaks like a siv.

Where is it leaking?

Just installed one on a friends 03.. Can't wait to see how she holds up. I still need to get a couple of fuel pressure gauges on it before I turn the SMARTY up.

I have never had a prob with one! I always say AD if asked for the simple fact of they work and I have yet to have a sour issue with one!
Brandon

On the other hand I've had a couple that leak! The one on my fummins is 4 months old and leaks like a siv.

Between the base and tower? Give me your address. I'll ship you 2 new o-rings. Thats all it is. May have been slightly pinched during assembly.

makes me happy to read about this stuff, cant wait to install my ad2 165 in the ole 12v this weekend. any tips tricks for a fast install, wire tap locations?

By the way. Nice job on the subject you picked. 20 people are going to read that and hit another forum and make it ten times worse just from reading the subject! Lol, Ill let it slide this time.

By the way. Nice job on the subject you picked. 20 people are going to read that and hit another forum and make it ten times worse just from reading the subject! Lol, Ill let it slide this time.

Or Facebook LOL

I don't think you have to worry about anything. I hear people giving AD praises all the time, never heard a bad thing about them! I'll be buying one myself in the next month or 2.

I had one I installed that was missing the 1/8' plug for the pressure sensor.

Lmao, im sure u clicked it ready to defend that is why it is marked like it is.

Or Facebook LOL

He is safe, fb does not have a dislike button only a like LOL.

Brandon

I've had a raptor on my truck for 4 years and still works great.

and i spun the return fitting clean in half tightening it up into the air dog port this weekend.........fun fun that was getting back out

Back