Thorn Hill Diesel Drags

Cousin Billy

Thorn Hill Diesel Drags....September Smoke Out

September 14th @ Thorn Hill Dragway in Kenton Kentucky. Quarter mile races.
More info to come soon

:tree: Cousin Billy

Be there. Hopefully the twins will be on lilred.
She will just sit in the corner though.

Sorry for the info delay. I'll be speaking with the track manager this weekend n finalize things. We hope to have a stick shift elimination class as well as open to all. Working on details asap.

Thanks
Cousin Billy

It will deffinatly be a good time! Everyone come out! There should be a good turn out!

Does money from this race still go to benifit that liver cancer foundation I'm memory of Andy King?

Gates actually open about four. Really don't start running till after five when track n track people are ready. . Time trials start at six. $10 spectator admission. $25 to race whatever you wanna race (doesn't hafta be a diesel). Payouts depend on number of entries. We might do a stick shift class and an open class for eliminations. To be determined. Good food n drink is available there. Coolers are allowed.

I just couldnt get done. rebuilt the engine, freshened the trans, building a roll cage n rewiring along with too many other changes. Started all that on September first. Didn't know my engine was totally worn out till September fourth. Lol. 388,000 hard miles on it. Still ran ok but had more blowby that black exhaust smoke. I was just gonna throw a set of bearings in it till I found coolant in the valve covers. Trying to get it done along with working on customers trucks. Too many changes at once. Never enough time. Gotta go now n bend some more tubing. Bull had convertor issues.

Yea they'll both be there. For those who don't know this is the Andy king memorial drag race and truck and car show oct 19. The drag race event consist of test and tune from 6 till 9. The bracket race will start at around 9 and there will be a stick shift heads up class as well. Then another round of test and tune if time allows it. All racing is open to "run what you brung" no cages no helmets aggressive tires allowed. All racing is quarter mile.payouts to be determined on attendence. Car truck show registration will open at eleven am open to anything you want to enter.

Back