Thoroughbreds Dyno Day..Anyone going??

Yeah they said make sure you call or go online to pre register. The 2.6 class and stock class fill up fast.

I was told yesterday evening it was all filled, even unlimited. Must have heard I was out, so second place is anybodys game.........

I was told yesterday evening it was all filled, even unlimited. Must have heard I was out, so second place is anybodys game.........

I would go nuts if I got secound place haha. so your not gonna make it this year?

Trucks still apart since my pre Scheid meltdown. I'll be there, live in person. Maybe try to recapture my second place hairy man title....

I'm friends with the guy that got first. His body has gave up on growing head hair, and focused strictly on body, so I have no chance!!

You don't have to lie about it. You know you'll watch.

Not gonna make it, got a sick little girl at home and wife has to work. Good luck Woosley on whatever kind of bromance hairy thing you got going on down there!

Not gonna make it, got a sick little girl at home and wife has to work. Good luck Woosley on whatever kind of bromance hairy thing you got going on down there!

Maybe you need some of that 502 vagisil. And thank you for the wishes.

Maybe you need some of that 502 vagisil. And thank you for the wishes.

Lol, you make a suggestion so maybe they will have more that 3 trucks show up and it makes you a puss....from a guy who hasnt raced anything in years!

You need a ricer, LS, or mustang. Ive told you this, *****.

Back