Those STUPID little Common Rail parts!

Mark Nixon

No Savior among the flesh
In parting many, many 5.9 and 6.7 Common Rail engines for basic core parts, I find myself with an extreme amount of "the stupid little stuff".
This includes stuff like fuel tubes, fuel tube nuts, injector hold downs and bolts, injector lines, fuel rails, thermostat housings, certain mounts, brackets, pullies, rocker arms, push rods and lifting brackets, among a myriad of other things.

Hit me up for those "stupid parts", I may have them in multiples.

Reply, PM, or call 402-780-5127

Mark,

I'll take a couple set of fuel tubes for the 6.7 and three sets nuts. Il take a set of rocker arms too 5.9 6.7 no matter. And toss in a TStat housing.

$80/set on the 6.7 tubes WITH the nuts.
$100/set on rocker arms, with support plates and bolts.
WHICH t-stat housing do you need? 5.9 or 6.7?
I can't guarantee a sensor on the 6.7s.

Mark.

5.9 on the housing.

I'm in the sticks today so reception sucks.

So TStat housing, rocker arms , two sets of tubes and nuts. And I need just one set of nuts.

Pm me the total with shipping and I'll throw some Paypal at you.

I'll take a 5.9 thermostat housing. PM me your PayPal

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

I need a set of the the tubes and hold downs with the bolts also need the little allen head bolt that holds the map sensor. How about and oil cap and a dipstick? Dropped something and broke the dipstick handle off and cracked the oil cap which has now fallen off. Lol

Mark

what would it take for you to add the following to my other items?

6.7 feeder tubes
5.9 front and rear lift brackets
and alternator bracket?

believe thats all I am missing to get powder coated for the new build..

Thats for a 5.9 btw. How much for pushrods? Dont really want a whole set just 3 or 4 just to have laying around if I get in a bind

Glad i got my 6.7 tubes from you when i did; price jumped a little. :lolly: Have any 6.7 dampners? lower mileage the better.

Last edited:
Mark do any of the rocker sets you have, have the all metal tip and not the plastic piece? If so I'll take a set of those.

Back