Thoughts on this

Ultrasonic cleaners are completely inadequate, so much NO in that video.

An ultrasonic cleaner is common practice, below is a picture of a sectioned nozzle with over 100k miles of use. It took me quite a while to come up with a solution for this issue, and it's something I tend to keep to myself.

NI2_zpsuzooxvzy.jpg

So your solution is to cut the nozzle in half? hehe: I get the hush hush though. I finished watching that video and another one of his. Knocked the pintle out of the nozzle with a claw hammer... WTF. And guys pay him?

So, if you loose 6% from each....and you have 6 total...you loose 36%? What the... LOL

Did this guy take the GED? Did he pass?

For simple sakes....6% of 100mL is 6mL. If you loose 36mL total, out of (6) 100mL's, (total of 600mL) that is 36mL...or 6%. :bang

I notified our youtube 6th grade graduate of his error. LOL

Last edited:
So, if you loose 6% from each....and you have 6 total...you loose 36%? What the... LOL

Did this guy take the GED? Did he pass?

For simple sakes....6% of 100mL is 6mL. If you loose 36mL total, out of (6) 100mL's, (total of 600mL) that is 36mL...or 6%. :bang

I notified our youtube 6th grade graduate of his error. LOL

I think I just identified a market for thin air fuel recovery (patent & trademark pending). :what:

So, if you loose 6% from each....and you have 6 total...you loose 36%? What the...

For simple sakes....6% of 100mL is 6mL. If you loose 36mL total, out of (6) 100mL's, (total of 600mL) that is 36mL...or 6%.

You are a little loose with the correct spelling of lose.

I think I just identified a market for thin air fuel recovery (patent & trademark pending). :what:

I read that and cracked up. Nicely done. :clap:

You are a little loose with the correct spelling of lose.

Ya. I put a nice typo at the end as well as a bone to make him feel better. LOL

"Calculus and diff-eq must have failed me. College was such a waste. LOL No spelling...yes, I such at that."

Back