Thumbs up to Vivian and DJ

BigPSD

I have no idea how she does it...that lady doesnt stop...7pm her time and she is calling me trying to help me out...wicked work ethic!!!

Ill let everyone know how the tunes are in a bit, if theyre anything like the way those ppl work, they should be mind blowing!!!

Thanks again Vivian and DJ!:clap:

I agree. I received my xcal 2 a few weeks ago, I called Vivian and I had my tunes in about an hr. I had some minor issues that they fixed and got me running. This was 6:00pm my time, 9:00pm theirs!
Awesome service!:clap:

They are the greatest. They will walk you threw anything and not complain one time. I know that I can be a pain in the a?? but they are always there when I need them no matter what the problem is.

:thankyou2:

If it were up to us, you'd be plugging and playing but Ford reflashes have made that an impossibility. I am very much aware of the heartache in setting up new software and getting it to work and I notice the disappointment in your voices when you think you have to wait. The best part is when you're all set up and ready to play :evil

By now I could do the setup in my sleep. Taking a few minutes to help out is my pleasure :ylsuper:

BTW, I took last night off. If anyone is waiting, we'll get it together today.
Thank you,
Vivian

P.S. Randy, you're not a pita. Your a very funny guy and you make me laugh. I love to laugh!

Last edited:
got that right, they are both very helpfull and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Vivian and DJ!

No disappointment here. I had to wait a whole 1 hr after i received my xcal:hehe: and that was even in the evening. I here some people having to wait 1-2 weeks for tunes from other places. DJ's Performance is top notch :rockwoot:

Rick

I thought I was the only pita :bigsmile: would have to agree after dealing with others Dj's & Vivians costomer service and excellent products are light years ahead of others.

Back