Tie Rod Sleeves??

DEEREMAX

I have a '06 LBZ that i recently purchased. bought it with an ext warranty so power adders are going to come later in its life. But in the meantime i'm thinking of beefing up other areas. What are some good tie rod sleeves that won't break my wallet?

You can get stainless sleeves at many places now for a good price. Give Matt at Alligator Diesel Performance a call; I'm sure he can get you set up.

I happen to run across the PPE sleeves. While they are not cheap, they are DEFINITELY quality parts. I think they retail for 130 and I picked them up for under 100 from my local diesel shop because they happened to order for a customer that ended up not wanting them.

Super Diesel had an overstock of sleeves and was selling them at a discount on ebay.

Chevy, GM full size SUV, truck & Duramax SD 6061 T6 1.5" tie rod sleeves | eBay

Better buy a couple sets. That aluminum is going to corrode like hell and im thinking they will prove to be 1 time use.

Rough country has steel sleeves for $35 bucks. Stainless is obviously nicer, but after 2 central NY winters and who knows how much time in the general northeast before i owned the truck, im confident my steel ones will still come off.

I'm running the Rough Country sleeves too. I figure if they rust up then it's time to upgrade the whole assembly.

Does anybody know if the sleeves and steering brace fit all year duramaxes? I bought some for my dad's '06 and never put them on. wanting to put them on my wifes 07.5

Back