Time to call a lawyer???

My truck broke down, again, but this time in front of the dealer and they had to tow it in. Filter 100% full (big surprise). Truck has been in the shop for a week now and they gave me a 08 6.7 to drive. Got the cel to come on in 2 days.

Meanwhile I have bought a 05 5.9 w/31k miles on it and having it shipped from Texas. The 6.7 is F'in with my business, cash flow and livelyhood. To think I traded a perfectly good dodge truck in for this nightmare.

A delete kit would be nice but I don't see the use in spending (which I don't have) more money to make a product run the way it is supposed to. 48K sticker should get me more than a driveway monument.

Goodbye to the 6.7 and the 2010 pollution standards. May those standards and their poor horsepower and mileage rot in a very cold dark place.

Last edited:
So now we've taken the most reliable motor ever that got awesome mileage and turned it in to an unreliable POS that barely gets 12mpg. But we have clean tailpipes. :doh:

Ain't that the truth. I drove my dads '08 all weekend and his overhead says he's getting 14.4 mpg on average!:doh::bang OHH and it just came out of the shop for the CEL on....something with an o2 sensor going haywire

Our company just got done lemon-lawing a chassis model. Truck had a flat bed installed and was used daily for deliveries. Was the only "small" delivery truck we had so it got a lot of use locally. Started getting the CEL the first time at about 30,000 miles and within 600 miles of the light coming on, it would not have the power to get out of first gear. Would limp to the dealer and be there for about a week at a time. This went on for about 4 months for a total of 6 trips to the dealer. We would be given a loaner if we wanted, but how do you haul construction materials and a gooseneck flatbed with a a 2wd 1500 gas job?

We then had to buy a truck to get by and got a 2002 F-350 7.3 that was only driven by some 70year old guy from Ohio to Florida to haul his fifthwheel.

We started the lemon law process with our lawyer 3 months ago and have just now got a new chassis and a bill since this one cost more! lol The law is good, but the paperwork you have to provide and the finger pointing they do is unbelievable. A chassis truck is bought as a work truck right??? They said at one point that the truck was being used beyond its limits. lol. We'll see how long this truck takes to get to the shop. (ps...The ol 7.3 just keeps on ticking.)

Two weeks now and I have almost killed the 08 rental. Check engine light has been almost a constant.

This truck is not made for short trips and it's time they start telling the public.

Bags 1010 - did you buy that truck at Mullinax? I swore I took the same truck for a test drive.

Bags 1010 - did you buy that truck at Mullinax? I swore I took the same truck for a test drive.

It was bought in Orlando at Heintzlemens Truck Center. Not sure where they got it from or where it is now. I know we do not have it:hehe: Was serviced in Avon Park every time it started its thing. Another funny thing is that the marketing dept. or whatever at Chrysler keeps calling the shop wanting to get us in another chassis model. Have started just hanging up on them like they are a telemarketer:hehe:

Back