timing knock?

Sounds like its missing, check temp with a heat gun like Smokem said. Or start cracking lines

I checked the temp with a heat gun and from I got for numbers the #1 cylinder was running hotter....maybe I checked it at the wrong part of the exhaust manifold? also I have cracked the lines no change except when the #1 line is cracked, it idles smoother. Could unevenly torqued delivery valve holders cause this miss?

Very unlikely. Was this always present, or did it arise after changing one part or another?

It showed after I swapped out the stock 181's for the ddp. 024's I had in my other truck which was also a 180 pump and ran awesome with them in.

Ryan you dont need the headache, sell me the truck... Im not joking.

Ryan you dont need the headache, sell me the truck... Im not joking.

buy the truck.....drive up here tomorrow and take it for test drive, I started it today and it started up fine after not running for 4 days, I'll bet anything that tomorrow when its -10 it will start perfect. hell i'll deliver the truck, if you want.

Last edited:
haha 6.0 cummins, that will throw some people off.

I just re timed my truck and added 10* to whatever stock was....lol I'm a lazy butt I know. But it has a nice knock to it that I enjoy, along with the cam it sounds sick :evil

24º? It should be 14 stock

I have the exact thing happen on a 94, Crack #5 line and see if any pressure or just gushes diesel out. I had a truck that would smooth out if I cracked #1 line but #5 had no fuel pressure but had volume. Ended up being a cracked barrell on #5. Worth a shot Hope its not in your case.

Back