Timing Struggles... TDC Pin

finally got the timing set but them i had other issues that lead me to belive the injection pumps gone bad on cylinder 4.... Pulled it anyways.... 5 cylinders wasn't enought to light the charger.... didn't get last hahah
Thanks Everyone

...Its nice to be able to pull the plastic timing plug to one get close to the TDC hole using your finger, and also lessen the chance of breaking the "tit" off the end of the plastic plug...

I recommended to a guy I met who broke the TDC pin a couple years ago to pull it out and get a new one. Then, I said, "use your finger to feel inside the timing case to tell when you get to TDC..."

He thought I was the biggest phucking retard ever. He was afraid his finger was gonna be chopped off LOL

I recommended to a guy I met who broke the TDC pin a couple years ago to pull it out and get a new one. Then, I said, "use your finger to feel inside the timing case to tell when you get to TDC..."

He thought I was the biggest phucking retard ever. He was afraid his finger was gonna be chopped off LOL

Hmmm... that gave me an idea to try at the track with a catchup packet. Bwahahahahaha. :Cheer:

Does the TDC pin go into the timing gear on the IP or does it go in the gear that spins the power steering pump? Just thinking here but if we have pulled the timing gear on the IP which we have several time, the hole for the pin will not be at the motors TDC. or am I over thinking this?

Back