Timmy gets on another Soapbox......

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
I do not work For DHRA, but I do annouce for those guys from time to time and I want to give them props for putting on a great show this past weekend in Indy. But even more than that, I want to thank all the racers and pullers who showed up and broke enough parts on Saturday to put most on the trailer for good, for wrenching all day and night to get back out on the track to put on a show for us.

If folks knew all of the stuff that came together to get vechiles back on the track sunday, they would crap themselves. i saw more sportsmanship and professionalisim in those pits between the competitiors than you could shake a stick at, and it made me proud to say that I know those guys.

Thanks again for making the long drive worth it. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim, I whole heartedly agree. I have known the "higher ups" since day one. I can call all of them close friends. Each year as the event has grown, they have all remained professional. Their heads havn't swelled like the event/company has.

:thankyou2: :clap: :clap: Definitly thanks to John Bentx, and aeveryone else that helped us out in the crunch!! Much props and thanks to everyone!

Tim:

Very good point!

I want to again thank your entire staff for the great job you guys all did as well as the staff at IRP! I have helped out at some of the diesel rallies the last two years and have a newfound respect for how much hard work it takes to put an event on!

---------
John_P

Back